Dorm Delicacies

A record of what I ingest while a poor college student. Updated whenever my work subsides (or when I don't feel guilty about procrastinating).

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Wow, long time no write (but I've eaten a lot!)

Sorry I haven't been updating - I've just been caught under the crush of finals and just life in general.

Thanksgiving was an okay affair, mainly because the food was mediocre (we ate dinner at my aunt's house, and believe me, no one cooks as well as my mother!) and I don't really get along with my mom's side of the family. But that's a story for another time; this is a food blog, after all, not an angsty one.

I've been procrastinating a lot, meaning that I usually skip dinner at the dining hall (you know, to gain a bit more time...ha!) in favor of ordering Chinese takeout and eating instant noodles.

Last week we went to a 50s style diner and ate lots of really greasy bacon cheeseburgers and thick milkshakes. Ahh.

Sorry this is so succinct, but it's finals week and I need to study.

I mean, "study."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home